Booy Foundation (information in English)
The Booy Foundation is named after the legendary Dutch professor C. (Kees) Booy (1921-2013), who introduced fixed orthodontic appliances in the 1960’s in the Netherlands and many other European countries. Since its establishment in 1988 the Booy Foundation organizes orthodontic courses and congresses in the Netherlands.
- Dr H.J. (Hayé) Remmelink, president
- Dr J.W. (Hans) Booij, secretary
- Dr S.C. (Christo) Boxum, treasurer
- Dr E.H. (Evert) Steutel, former orthodontist, founding treasurer and past president
4203 NB Gorinchem
- e-mail: email@example.com